Thank you wonderful Riya for the nomination! ✨ Check out this sweet little girl’s daily musings for a soulful relfection on everyday happenings. 💕
Facts or Fiction
Disclaimer: So this is kinda the third time I’m writing about myself, and I don’t want to sound a narcissist. Also this is awkward.
- I wish to keep evolving.
- Stagnancy is one of my biggest fears.
- I dig rifles, men with passion, and fast rides.
- I’m a gamophobic. (And I’m still figuring my way around it.)
- I can take an honest opinion anyday.
- I need my bff to keep my thoughts sane, and rationalize everyday happenings.
- I believe in destiny, and a Higher play.
Nominations- more like the blogs that get me going!
Thank you for reading!
Riya, from High Noon Journal was kind enough to nominate me for this fun award. She is a sweetheart in her 20s living life to the fullest and recording her journey as she goes along. She is a sunshine. Read her blog here, High Noon Journal.
Thank you Riya!
7 Random Facts about me
Although I’ve already stated some in the previous post, lemme see if I can bring diversity to it.
- I thrive on extremes, which is exhausting at times. So I’m trying to practice moderation.
- I live by all or none.
- I love having meaningful discussions with other people.
- I have a massive respect for people who stand their ground and fight their battles.
- I believe truth is liberating.
- I’m a quitter and I move on quick. So I like surrounding myself with people who are more persevering than me.
- I’m a terrible dancer.
The rules for the award goes here.
I’m challenged by This Girl’s Got Curves to do the Seven Days Seven B&W Photos Challenge. This challenge is to post seven black and white photos, no people, no explanation, of everyday life for seven consecutive days. Challenge one new blogger each day.
I nominate Srijan.