I woke up today to the news of Jules nominating me for the 2017 Liebster Award. A beautiful surprise and what a wonderful thing to wake up to. More so because one month back exactly today, I started writing on Fall Musings 💕 . Jules thank you so much. You made my day!
Jules is adept at writing picturesque six-word stories that stimulate both your heart and imagination. Its a double treat! She believes and I quote, ‘writingiswonderful’ , yes it is. 💕
Please check out her blog.
Thank you again, Jules.
The Leibster Award is an award passed from blogger to blogger. It is passed to bloggers with less than two hundred followers. Leibster comes from the German and means kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved. You can nominate from 5 to 11 bloggers. The rules for 2017 are here: The Global Aussie
11 Random facts about me:
- I have a sweet tooth.
- I have an 11 months old niece and watching her wake up in the morning is the best part of my day.
- I hate downloading seasons.
- My world revolves around my family and friends.
- I love sweet onion sauce.
- My favourite icecream flavour is Stracciatella.
- I usually skip to the conclusion of a lengthy post, and go back to the top only if I like the ending. I hate suspense.
- I believe in second chances.
- I’m a doctor.
- I love rain and coffee.
- It is my dream to go on a cruise one day and watch a sunset and a moon rise over the ocean.
My Favourite Blogger:
It’s a tough one, partly because I’ve only just started here, and partly because to know a blogger is to know more than just surface things or what has been put up on the blog. I’ve recently been inspired by Kimberlyf at This girl’s got curves. To put it in her words, she is a blogger navigating through bipolar life, but this is not her weakness. This, as a matter of fact is the source of her daily enthusiasm. Each morning she confronts her day as a challenge, and she achieves much more than she realises. She is a fighter, and she writes to light up a path for someone who might be lost in this overwhelming state of affairs. She is an inspiration.
I also love Seeking words by Zoya Kubra. Her stories have subtle clues, and her endings boggle your mind. She quenches the thirst of her reader, just enough to comprehend, not enough to satiate. My favourite thing about her blog!
I also love posts from Stoner on a Rollercoaster. She speaks of the highs and lows of life, the naked truths, the raw and inevitable aspects of life and society. I love her speaking style, and her endurance.
Questions from Jules:
1 If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I’d be a bird diving through the winds up there in the sky.
2 If you can travel anywhere for a day, where would you go?
3 Other than earth, what’s your favorite planet?
I’m not really into solar bodies. Earth works fine for me.
4 What is your favorite season?
Haha. Autumn. I can spend days and days writing about how splendid it is, and not tire myself.
5 What is your favorite movie of all time?
Into the wild.
6 What is your favorite color?
7 If you were a candy bar, which candy bar would you be?
Pop rocks, probably.
8 If you could have lunch with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
My grandparents. They left this world too soon. I wish I had more time to get to know them.
9 What is your favorite breakfast food?
Blueberry waffles with Hershey’s syrup. Yum.
10 If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I’d fly to the sky.
11 If you could travel in time, what time period would you like to visit?
I’ll fast forward to the end of the world, yeah!
- What is your favourite scent?
- What is the one animal you would never want to have as a pet?
- What is the best life advice you’ve ever received?
- If you can travel anywhere for a day, where would you go?
- What is your favourite icecream flavour?
- How has blogging changed you?
- Which is your favourite part of a day?
- What is the most sought after trait in a person for you?
- Ocean or cave?
- Who is your favourite writer?
- What is your favourite meal of the day?
Thank you to those who’ve read it. Congratulations and best of luck to the nominees. 💕